Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Giro Day Eleven: A Hard Climb's Reward

Not to compare myself with the riders in the pro-peleton, I am not much of a climber, but I go down hill very fast!  I find descending to be the reward for a long hard climb up a mountain, I just wish the ride down took as long as the ride up.  This is Popovych leading the way down the first big mountain of the 2013 Giro.  Popo was a loyal team mate to the notorious Lance Armstrong, helping him in the mountains in some of Lance's 7 victories in the Tour de France.  This is an original watercolor and ink postcard and is available for purchase through a brief 3 day auction on ebay.  Just follow the direct link at the end of this post to place a bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251275637929

No comments:

Post a Comment