Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dauphine Stage Six: Sharing At the Top

I don't think I have seen this before.  While it is now custom to have team helpers stand at the top of climbs to pass out water bottles to the riders before they descend, I don't think I have ever seen a bottle passed to a non-team member rider.  Chapeau, BMC!  This is another rather large break, we are only seeing just the first three to go over the mountain top.  The large inflatable with the red polka dots show the line where the climbing points will be awarded.  This is an original watercolor and ink postcard and was created using cake watercolors, brushes and paper from www.richesonart.com  In addition, this work is available for purchase through my artist website.  Just follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-view/Criterium%20du%20Dauphine/2162017---185083/Painting.html#.Ubu7Z8_D_IU

No comments:

Post a Comment