Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rocking & Rolling

Once the Tour de France ended it was time to put down my watercolors and pick my Paintstiks back up.  Most of the work that I make (up until starting to do the postcard sized watercolors of the pro tour) is created using Shiva Paintstiks (another fabulous product from www.richesonart.com ) that I have been using for over thirty years now.  This is a rather large scale work measuring 41"x52" that is painted on heavy 100% rag paper and is available for purchase at my artist website, www.greigleach.com.  Or you can just follow the direct link at the end of this post to get a great painting of the 100th Tour de France. 

http://www.greigleach.com/large-view/Tour%20de%20France%202013/2201957-1-0-186227/Painting/Sports.html#.Uh_-Us_D_IU

No comments:

Post a Comment