Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tour Down Under: First Break of the Season, Stage One

I am excited to start my season of painting the peloton along with the Pro Tour getting started in sunny warm Australia with the Tour Down Under.  The first break of the day jumped out at the drop of the flag with William Clarke and Neil Van Der Pleog managing to hold off the peloton until 19 K and the start of the Menglars Hill climb.  This is an original watercolor and ink postcard painted from a live broadcast of the TDU that I have accessed from www.cycling.tv   All of the works in this series are created using cake watercolors from www.richesonart.com and can be purchased from me at my artist website, www.greigleach.com, just look for the Tour Down Under Gallery or follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-view/Tour%20Down%20Under%202014/2295925-1-0-194179/Painting/Sports.html#.UuAPh88o7IU

No comments:

Post a Comment