Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Paris Nice Stage 1: Sliding Past Chambord

This was a lovely little treat for me.  When I was a teenager, I discover bike racing and had the chance to visit Paris and the Loire Valley.  On that trip, I visited the Chateau of Chambord, so watching the peloton swing pass the Chateau brought me back to the beginning, as it were.  Astana and Orica-GreenEdge have dropped off the front of the peloton, but Stijn Vandenbergh was still nose to the wind for Etixx-Quickstep with Bradley Wiggins (Sky) and Christian Knees (Sky) tucked in right behind him.

This is a small original watercolor and ink painting that is available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post for only $50 USD.  International shipping is available.

If you are enjoying reading about cycling with this accompanying artwork be sure to check out my recently publish book on the Tour de France, Book de Tour - Art of the 101st Tour de France.  The book is available through most every online book sellers around the world, just google the title to learn where you can get your copy and avoid international shipping charges.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-view/Spring%20Classics%20/2522858---195767/Painting.html#.VP58pPzF-xU

No comments:

Post a Comment