Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Richmond 2015 UCI Worlds: Motoring

After hearing this rider's name, Michael O'Loughlin, it left little doubt that he was in Richmond to ride for Ireland.  O'Loughlin is flying down West Main Street about to enter the campus of Virginia Commonwealth University.  VCU is wear I gain my artist education so it seems fitting that I get to paint cycling riding through the streets of my alma mater.

This is a small original painting that was create using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  I am painting these works live at the Greater Richmond Convention Center right next to the awards podium.  You can come out to the Fanfest in the GRCC and watch me paint and then buy the original or one of two different sized prints.  Later they will be able to purchased at www.richmond.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment