Saturday, May 21, 2016

Women's Tour of California, Stage 2: Through the Curves

Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun...  While I am thrilled that Amgen Tour of California is hosting a women's race, I am a little disappointed with the accessibility of video of these incredibly talent racers showing just how good they are.  What I was able to find was through the UCI Women's YouTube channel - Amgen TOC is suppose to replaying the videos, but alas, they aren't up to date.  So while I am forced to use highlights of the day's racing, it is certainly better than nothing.  So this is the second team I got to watch race, and they have now posted the new best time.  Rabo Liv Women's Cycling did  well to move Maranne Vos into striking distance on the GC.

This is a small original watercolor and ink painting that was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting along with my book, "Art of Cycling: Richmond 2015 UCI World Road Racing Championships," is available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting, just follow the direct link at the end of this post.  Remember, it is a one of a kind piece, so once it is sold, it is no longer available.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour%20of%20California/2794160-37-223355/Painting.html#.V0DECPkrLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment