Monday, July 11, 2016

Tour, First Rest Day

I will not claim that I am half as tired as the peloton, but I need this rest day just as much as they do.  This is just a quick glimpse of the 65 4"x6" postcard size ink and watercolors that I have created live over the first nine stages of this Tour de France.  They are piled on top of my second book, Art of Cycling: Richmond 2015 UCI Road World Championships.  The book is available through your favorite online or retail bookseller, or you can order it direct from the publisher at www.artofcycling.bike.  All of this artwork (minus one) is available for purchase through my artist website, www.greigleach.com.  My paintings of this Tour de France are at http://www.greigleach.com/thumbnail_list.php?mgd_id=224974#.V4PZqbgrLIU.  International shipping is available using USPS International Priority.  Domestic orders will ship USPS Priority.

Now to try and complete all of the other tasks around the home before going to a book signing and fundraiser for Richmond Area Bicycle Association's "Bikes for Kids" effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment