Saturday, August 13, 2016

Rio Olympics: Slipping Through

Slipping through, that is what I wish had happened for me Friday.  After appointments at city hall, doctor's appointments, technology fails and exhaustion, I was finally able to get a number of great paintings of the Games.  Not all I wanted to do, but I am beginning to realize that is not a realistic possibility.  It was possible for the two-woman team of Heather Stanning and Helen Glover from Great Britain.  They slipped through the water more like the water striders from my days playing in the creek behind the house.  Team GB rowed their way to a Gold Medal.

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Summer%20Olympics/2836752-90-226051/PaintingSlipping%20Through%20Rio90-Greig-Leach.html#.V69ca5grLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment