Saturday, August 13, 2016

Rio Olympics: To the Goal

So many thing to paint and some that I wish I had already done.  One such event is soccer.  Like everyone else, I assume that Team USA women would be playing for Gold.  So I planned to paint them then.  Alas, they fell to Sweden today and are now out of the tournament.  This is Josee Belanger (Canada) passing to Sofie Schmitt for Team Canada's only goal.  France didn't manage to score any, so it is Canada moving on to the Quarter Finals.

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Summer%20Olympics/2836755-92-226051/PaintingTo%20the%20Goal%20Rio92-Greig-Leach.html#.V69gmZgrLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment