Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Rio Olympics: Touche

I had fun way back in Community College when I got to take a fencing class for my physical education credit.  I was already racing bicycles, so I didn't pursue the sport any further, but it is one of those obscure sports that I truly enjoy.  Back then so was bicycle racing in the United States.  B. Steffen (Switzerland) is scoring with a "touche" on his rival Sangyoung Park (South Korea).  The match went the other way however, with Park moving on to the Gold Metal bout, with Steffen left to the Bronze.

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Summer%20Olympics/2835274-49-226051/PaintingTouche%20Rio49-Greig-Leach.html#.V6pm-5grLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment