Friday, May 19, 2017

Giro, Stage 13: Adding to His Total

Fernando Gaviria (Quickstep) must becoming very fond of his Maglia Ciclamino.  At the first intermediate sprint in Fiorenzuola on a very flat stage, he jumped free of the peloton to pick up the maximum points still available in the sprint competition.  All along the course of the race, you can see cycling fans holding out their cell phones and tablets capturing the race as it flies past.  I am sure that there are thousands and thousands of blurry digital of brilliant color all over social media.  Some of the photographs might even be worth saving.  I am sure they will be to the phone photographers.

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.  It is only $75 USD and international shipping is available.

With the racing of the 100th Giro d'Italia, I am crowd funding my third cycling art book through Kickstarter.  I could use your support in helping this book get made, please consider backing the project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1335072134/art-of-cycling-100th-giro-ditalia.  This will be just one of the hundred plus paintings that will be included. With Kickstarter, if there is not a 100% funded, no one is charged a dime, and the project recieves 0% funding. 

The computer gremlins have returned to my website.  Please email me at greigsart@gmail.com to puchase this painting for only $75 USD, shipping extra, and I ship anywhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment