Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Vuelta, Stage 10: Who's Coming?

After a rather long break, I'm back.  I watched the Tour and the first week of the Vuelta, but I have just today picked up my pen and brush to paint racing again.  I needed the break.  But I did miss the thrill of painting the racing as well as being more connected to the world wide cycling community.

So with the first rest day of the Vuelta completed and my rather longer rest months done, it is time to paint (and race) again.  Jacques Janse Van Rensburg (Dimension Data) attacked on the final climb of the stage.  He is looking back over his shoulder in hopes of being joined by some of the others in the early, rather large, break of the day.  One should always be careful of what you wish for.

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.  It is only $75 USD and international shipping is available.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Vuelta-2017/3022829-1-239162/PaintingWho's-Coming-V-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment