Monday, October 9, 2017

Paris Tours: Closing It Out

When I came up this title, I thought it was refering to both Matteo Trentin's (Quickstep) when at the end of the race and that he was closing out his career with the team with a victory.  But as is started to write this I realized it could also refer to the end of the 2017 road cycling season.  And now I also realize that this post will also close out my blogging on this year's art of cycling.  Soren Kragh Andersen (Sunweb) did well to take second place on the day, he just didn't have the legs to catch Trentin who had launched his sprint from the back of the threesome.  It was Niki Terpstra (Quickstep) who finshed third ahead of the Andre Greipel (Lotto Soudal) lead peloton.

Enjoy the off season of road cycling.  I plan to ride, work on other art projects and get ready for 2018.  Thanks for reading and a special thank you to all of you who have purchase my artwork over this season!

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.  It is only $75 USD and international shipping is available.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Other-Cycling-Art/3047812-42-206768/PaintingClosing-It-Out-PT-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment