Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Newest Artwork (that isn't cycling)


Since I somehow managed not to make a still photograph of this piece, here is a video of the finished piece from my YouTube channel.  This is a combination of stained glass, wood and aluminum, with the addition of painted section created using Shiva Paintstiks (richesonart.com). 

This work is based on my painted interpretation of the scriptual stations of the cross.  I am hoping to be able to create all fourteen stations for a church in the coming years.  You can see the earlier paintings at my website, https://www.greigleach.com/thumbnail_list.php?mgd_id=7219

Here are some other time lapse videos of the final weekend of work on this piece.  I participated in a "48-to-Create" event at the Visual Arts Center of Richmond, VA, taking the opportunity to work with other fellow art makers.








Be sure to visit my You Tube Channel and please subscribe if you like what you see.  In addition, you can see more of my art making life on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment