Saturday, July 14, 2018

Tour, Stage 7: Go on with You

I have know idea what was actually being discussed between Yoann Offredo (Wanty-Groupe Gobert) and his team director, but Offredo's gesture seems to imply the title of this piece is what he was saying.  Offredo had the misfortune of being the only rider to escape the peloton today.  Misfortune, because even though an average size break is doomed on a sprinter's stage, a solo effort is virtually always bound to fail.  That may have even been the subject of the discussion and dismissive gesture.  Never the less, Offredo was eventually caught by the peloton after some good air time for his sponsors.

This is the painting that you can watch being created on my You Tube channel.  I hope you will give it a watch, as I discussed how I create these paintings.  Plus, I go into why I choose the images to paint and how they fit into the story of the 105th Tour de France.  Of course, you can just watch it here, but I hope you will subscribe to the channel.  I could use your non-monetary support.  (save that for purchasing one - or more - of these one of a kind watercolors.






This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available though my website at www.greigleach.com, or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of this post.  Since it is an original it is first come first served.  The painting was created using Yarka St Petersburg watercolors from Richesonart.com. The work sells for $75 plus shipping. And yes, international shipping is available.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour-de-France-2018/3187213-32-251072/PaintingGo-on-with-You--T18-32.html

No comments:

Post a Comment