Monday, January 4, 2016

My new book, "Art of Cycling: Richmond 2015 UCI Road World Championships" pre-selling now!


It is almost ready!  My book of all of my paintings and writings on the Richmond 2015 UCI Road World Championships is at the printers.  Pre-orders are being taken now at a $5 savings off of the cover price at www.artofcycling.blogspot.bike  The 160 page full color hard bound book contains all of the paintings I create live during the races as they were contested on the streets of my adoptive home town of Richmond, Virginia.  I worked from the race feed creating the works in real time as the races were happening.  The text for the book is based on my daily posts in this blog, but edited for accuracy, spelling and the difference between blog grammar and writing for the printed page.

You can still purchase prints of the artwork in the book at http://www.timesdispatchshop.com/category-s/39.htm and some originals are still available at
http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Richmond%202015%20UCI%20World%20Road%20Championship/2640041-1-213398/Richmond%202015%20UCI%20World%20Road%20Championship.html#.VoqwgqTSnIU

No comments:

Post a Comment