Saturday, January 21, 2023

Tour Down Under '23, Stage 4: On to Main Street


 As the lead peloton swung on to the main road of Willunga, the could see the finish line up the rise.  This is the first time I can remember the Tour Down Under not riding out of town and up Willunga Hill.  I am sure all of the sprinters were quite happy to finish before hitting that climb.  Alexis Renard (Cofidis) lead a rider from Israel-Premier Tech, Emils Liepins (Trek-Segafredo) and the front half of all of those still left in the Tour.  I am sorry I wasn't able to figure out who the Israel-Premier Tech rider was, the image was rather pixelated.  He soon swung off to let his sprinter, Corbin Strong do what he could on the day.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at greigleach.com or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above. Since it is an original work of art, it is a first come first served reality. The painting was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.Richesonart.com. The work sells for $90 USD including shipping, and yes, international shipping is available. 

If you can't afford to purchase a piece you could always help keep me going by buying me a cup of coffee at buymeacoffee.com/greigsartc.  And check out my vlogs at my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLGX-TnjXDSkkOidUE6pN1g 

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour-Down-Under/3928411-170-194179/Painting/on-to-main-street-tdu23-24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment