Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tour Down Under Final Stage I've Got You!

Thomas De Gendt (Lotto Soudal) had first gone on the attack way too early  He was caught by the peloton before the first intermediate sprint and I feared his bid to claim the King of the Mountains' Polka Dot Jersey were dashed  Instead as the pack approached the Montefiore Hill for the tenth time he pops out being lead by his teammate Adam Hansen  The duo broke clear and De Gendt was able to claim three KOM points thus securing the Polka Dot Jersey as his own for the 2017 Tour Down Under (assuming he is able to finish the stage)

I apologize the punctuation gremlins have return to my computer leaving me with not periods commas or colons unless I use the follow cut and paste section

This is a small watercolors and ink painting measuring just 4"x6" and was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.richesonart.com.  This painting and all of my Olympics artwork will be available through my artist website at www.greigleach.com.  To purchase this particular painting just follow the direct link at the end of this post.  It is only $75 USD and international shipping is available.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour%20Down%20Under/2908833-130-194179/PaintingI've%20Got%20You!%20TDU17-32.html#.WIUpv_krLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment