Monday, July 15, 2013

Tour de France Second Rest Day

Not only do the cyclist get a rest day today, but everyone has some time to run errands, do laundry, kick back and relax.  So, even I have set down the paint brushes and stepped away from my paint desk to get a little break.  It is worth noting that this rest day has only a 31 kilometer transfer, so I imagine that everyone will get two nights in the same hotel, quite the luxury at the Tour de France.  I am working today to get new links of all the works that are no longer available on ebay posted on my website with new links at this blog.  So if you see something you want from early in the Tour and you can't get to it on ebay, be patient and it will soon be posted at my artist website, www.greigleach.com   Just look for the Gallery entitled, "Tour de France 2013".  While you at the website you can see what is still available from the 2012 Tour and the 2013 Giro d'Italia and the 2013 Criterium du Dauphine (they each have their own "gallery").

No comments:

Post a Comment