Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tour Stage Five: Say You're Sorry, Petey

With the new single sprint point rules all of the big name sprinters are coming out to contest for the Green Jersey points.  Greipel got this one with Sagan, Cavendish, Kristoff and Rojas in close contention.  Sagan is reaching out to Cav to apologize for coming off of his line and coming dangerously close to running into Cavendish.  The title I gave this felt like a classic saying to me, later I realized that I had heard it many times in my wife's (Bridget Gethins) actor's demo reel.  She has a clip of her in a scene in the television show, Homicide: Life on the Streets.  This is an original watercolor and ink postcard that can be yours by visiting my artist website.  Just follow the direct link at the end of this post.

http://www.greigleach.com/large-view/Tour%20de%20France%202013/2178275---186227/Painting.html#.UeHxaMvD_IU

No comments:

Post a Comment