Sunday, April 18, 2021

Amstel Gold Women - Leading Them Around


I had not realized until I started tagging some of these paintings that I have never painted the Amstel Gold race before.  I've watch it in the past, although this is the first time I have been able to watch the women's race.  It was Grace Brown (BikeExchange) who had dropped her break away companion and led the race alone with just 11 kilometers to race.  She had about 30 seconds at this point but chasing her where some of the marquee names of women's cycling.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at www.greigleach.com, or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above.  Since ti is an original work of art, it is a first come first seved reality. The painting was created using Yarka St. Petersburth watercolors from www.Richesonart.com. The work sells for $75 USD plus shipping, and yes international shipping is available.

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Spring-Classics-2021/3806933-33-290150/Painting/leading-them-around-ag21-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment