Monday, April 26, 2021

LBL Men: Saying Goodbye


The USA Champion, Alex Howes (EF Pro Cycling-Nippo) wasn't able to hold on to the tail of the peloton on one of the last few climbs of the race.  With 64 kilometers to go, it might be a long lonely ride back to Liege.  However, I am happy to say he was back in the peloton about twenty kilometers later.  I admit I don't know how he did at the finish, but he did better than I expected he would do when I painted this.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at www.greigleach.com, or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above.  Since ti is an original work of art, it is a first come first seved reality. The painting was created using Yarka St. Petersburth watercolors from www.Richesonart.com. The work sells for $75 USD plus shipping, and yes international shipping is available.

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Spring-Classics-2021/3808131-36-290150/Painting/saying-goodbye-lbl21-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment