Friday, August 2, 2024

Paris Olympics 2024, Women's Gymnastics Individual All Around: Catch and Release


I suppose I should title this "release and catch," but I was going for a play on the uneven bars skills and fishing action.  I know, it is a bit of a stretch, but I enjoy it.  I also enjoy watching Rebeca Andrade (Brazil) as a gymnast.  She has both athleticism and an infectious movement and joy in all that she does.  Her second rotation on this discipline was flawless and gave her the lead at the end of the second rotation.  She did drop at the end of the night, but that meant that she will be taking the Silver Medal back to her home in Rio.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at greigleach.com or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above. Since it is an original work of art, it is a first come first served reality. The work sells for $95 USD including shipping, but, yes, international shipping is both available and extra. 

"Catch and Release PO24-47" (Original art by Greig Leach)

No comments:

Post a Comment