Thursday, August 1, 2024

Paris Olympics 2024, Women's BMX Qualifying: An American in Paris


You all should be proud of me, I resisted the temptation to call this one "An American Perris in Paris."  Mainly because I wasn't sure how to spell her name when I painted it.  Perris Benegas (USA) did enough to qualify to compete for a medal in Women's BMX Freestyle.  I am having trouble finding when the actual medal event is or has taken place.  According to the internet it already has, and she took Silver.  So this may be the only painting of this event.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at greigleach.com or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above. Since it is an original work of art, it is a first come first served reality. The work sells for $95 USD including shipping, but, yes, international shipping is both available and extra.

"An American in Paris PO24-38" (Original art by Greig Leach)

No comments:

Post a Comment