Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Beijing 2022: Sweeping It Up


Confession time, I haven't watched a Curling match yet, but this teaser video caught my attention.  I had set myself a ridiculous reqirement to only paint the images that I would be able to see while watching a bicycle race live.  I had been carrying that thought through to painting these Olympics, but this overhead shot disabused me of that idea.  The USA Men's Curling Team played well through the round robin portion of the competition, but now it is one to the medal matches...

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at greigleach.com or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above. Since it is an original work of art, it is a first come first served reality. The painting was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors from www.Richesonart.com. The work sells for $75 USD plus shipping, and yes international shipping is available.

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Winter-Olympics-2022/3866788-36-293321/Painting/sweeping-it-up-beijing-2022.html

No comments:

Post a Comment