Sunday, July 24, 2022

Tour '22, Stage 21: Down the Other Side


Now that all of the ceremonies are over (well until the final jersey presentations) it is time to race.  I have always loved this view of the peloton sweeping around the l'Arc de Triomphe since the circle was included in the 100th Tour de France.  Conversely, I am disappointed to not see the giant French flag that has flapped under the arch.  As the peloton upped the pace to set up their sprinters they were moving too fast for me or Phil Liggett to catch their names (or at least reveal them on air).  All I know is that it is Quick Step-Alpha Vinyl, BikeExchange-Jayco, and Team DSM lining out the peloton to help out their sprinters.



This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available through my website at greigleach.com or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of the post to purchase the painting above. Since it is an original work of art, it is a first come first served reality. The painting was created using Yarka St. Petersburg watercolors and Steve Quiller brushes from www.Richesonart.com. The work sells for $90 USD including shipping, and yes, international shipping is available. 

If you can't afford to purchase a piece you could always help keep me going by buying me a cup of coffee at buymeacoffee.com/greigsartc.  And check out my vlogs at my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLGX-TnjXDSkkOidUE6pN1g 

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour-de-France--Tour-de-France-Femmes-2022/3895595-145-294403/Painting/goose-bump-tdf22-139.html

No comments:

Post a Comment