Thursday, September 17, 2020

Tour, Stage 17: One Giving Chase


 First let me start by saying I've just had major surgery, I donated a kidny on the 16th.  This is the one painting I was able to do on that day.  So please forgive me any factual mistakes or unseen typos.  I am wirting this about a day and a half afte getting out of the OR.

That being said, I believe this is Thomas De Gendt (Lotto Soudal) giving chase to the break aways going up the road.  I don't think he ever got across, which says somthing about the groups up the road.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available though my website at www.greigleach.com, or you can simply follow the direct link at the end of this post.  Since it is an original it is first come first served.  The painting was created using Yarka St Petersburg watercolors from Richesonart.com. The work sells for $75 plus shipping. And yes, international shipping is available.

https://www.greigleach.com/large-multi-view/Tour-de-France-2020/3703068-114-282744/Painting/one-giving-chase-tdf20-108.html

No comments:

Post a Comment